Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Backpack meets handbag, stylish, minimalist design from Hamburg
- Recycled canvas with water repellent coating and vegan leather
- With zip security pocket on the back and another zip pocket inside, lined with modern grey striped lining
- The comfortable carrying straps are made of canvas fabric and can be adjusted in length from 55 cm to 95 cm
- The stylish handles are made of vegan leather. The backpack can be carried like a handbag. The handles are combined with a push button
- Volume 4 litres | Suitable for A4 format booklets or magazines
The backpack Liv is the small companion with great chic. With the large selection of colours you will find the right one for every occasion.
Whether for shopping, to the cafe, on vacation, for a walk, at a business meeting or for the vernissage at the art gallery. This backpack is for everyday use, but it's perfect for any occasion.
With a capacity of 4 litres, it offers sufficient space for 0.5 L water bottle, A4 notebook, thin sweater, shopping bag, wallet and keys.
The comfortable straps are made of the same recycled canvas fabric as the backpack. They can be adjusted in length from 55 cm to 95 cm with black metal adjuster.
The handles are made of vegan leather and in the middle are combined with a silver push button. The back of the daypack is padded for pleasant wearing comfort. The bottom is made of vegan leather, so that the backpack can also be placed on the floor. The canvas fabric has a water-repellent coating.
The lining is made of trendy grey/grey lining. On the inside there is another zipper pocket.
Designed in Hamburg, manufactured in Europe.
External material: The 100% recycled canvas fabric is a mixture of cotton and Polyester and is produced in Europe under the MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX certificate. The recycled fabric has a water-repellent coating. The vegan leather is made of polyvinyl chloride.
Interior material: Polyester
|290 x 330 x 90 mm / 11,42 x 12,99 x 3,54 Inch
|Weight (without Packaging)